Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Story

From Reddit (7 months ago): I recommend everyone click this link and go through it as to get the back story and understand the dynamic between the two of us before reading the rest of this blog.
IAmA guy whose bromance has turned into a gay relationship, yet neither of us admit it

Met first day of college, been best friends for the past three years. People joke around and say we're like a married couple. At first it was very platonic but recently things have changed.
We don't go a day without seeing one another. We eat, go to the gym, and go out of our way to be alone with one another. If we go out to a bar and one of us is talking to a girl we will go out of our way to cockblock one another. Needless to say, neither of us has hooked up with a girl in a while. If I'm talking to or give my attention to another attractive guy, I'll get a "so, who was THAT?!" followed by a jealous expression. We argue like boyfriend and girlfriend....we then make up and play fight by wrestling/teasing/tickling one another which brings us to now...
one of those play fights got a little out of control and ended up in a drunken make out session which neither of us will admit to.
I'd say we're pretty much in a defacto relationship, yet neither of us will admit to it. And yes.. we both thought of eachother as straight.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete